[nSLUG] Suggestions for Venue

derek mahoney derekmahoe at hotmail.com
Thu May 28 18:37:56 ADT 2009

I appreciate all your responses. Especially the last suggestion, however, I don't have anything in particular to demonstrate or present. Except maybe a Virtual Boy I found at the thrift store for 5 bucks. What a piece of history. Definitely a collectors item. Maybe we can try to put Linux on that! hehehe.

Anyway like i said I appreciate the responses and if anyone does want to present or do something that work better in a bar, the offer is still there.