[nSLUG] Suggestions for Venue

David Payne david at payneful.ca
Thu May 28 15:50:09 ADT 2009

Hey,

When I was in Toronto they had monthly meetings.  The real meeting was
normally in a room with a projector and such but before the meeting anyone
who wanted to ate a meal and afterwards anyone who wanted to went to a bar.
The difference is Toronto LUG had a lot more people.  Not everyone went to
anything but there was something for everyone.  nSLUG is different than TLUG
and what works for TLUG most likely will not work for nSLUG.

David