[nSLUG] Suggestions for Venue

Joshua B. juggins at gmail.com
Thu May 28 15:02:10 ADT 2009

I'm always in favour of discussing free-as-in-freedom-free software
over non-free-as-in-free-beer-beer.  I was a member of the Tokyo LUG
for 4 years and we always alternated between "social meetings" at
local izakaya (pub) and  "technical meetings" which involved nifty
little seminars and snack food (usually followed by an optional
debrief at another local pub). There's no point to this story, I
merely wish to share my anecdotal evidence that Linux and liquor can
be highly compatible.

~jb

>> On Mon, 2009-05-25 at 18:11 -0300, Sissiboo wrote:
>> > of range of my electric roller skates...

Do you really have ELECTRIC ROLLER SKATES? (Please don't be joking)