[nSLUG] Looking for a DNS secondary partner

Jason Kenney jdkenney at gmail.com
Mon May 4 15:55:43 ADT 2009

Heh.

I think you are underestimating the number of open source projects
started by people who needed a solution to something, and created
their own and then released it to the public as is.

And at the same time underestimating the number of open source
projects that are plagued by politics and rivalries among the
developer base.

I think the people that just do it more or less purely for the
community/users just get burned out really bad.  You get very little
thanks, and a ton of work - a large part probably not the interesting
bits like coding you wanted to work on.

Jason