[nSLUG] Looking for a DNS secondary partner

Eri Ramos Bastos bastos.eri at gmail.com
Sat May 2 09:28:09 ADT 2009

IMHO you should be fine with any of them as far as you keep the
daemons updated, the TCP port access restricted to your slave servers
and, if possible, running the daemon inside a root jail.

If you are using any recent version of RH/CentOS/SuSE/Ubuntu/Debian
you may wish to try SELinux or AppArmor. But don't get too paranoid.
DNS servers are not as bad as they used to be a few years ago.

[]'s
Eri Ramos Bastos