[nSLUG] Meeting postponed to May 12 @ Just Us! Spring Garden, Halifax

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Fri May 1 17:24:29 ADT 2009

Due to the fact that I was the only one who showed up last month,
considering also that just like this month, I failed to give one week
notice last month, perhaps contributing to said low turnout, and taking
into account that I have a conflict for the first Tuesday this month ...

I hereby decree that the monthly meeting of nSLUG shall be postponed
until the second Tuesday of the month of May, 2009, that is:

What:  Monthly nSLUG general meeting
When:  Tuesday, May 12, 2009 @ 5:30 pm
Where: Just Us! Cafe, 5896 Spring Garden Rd., Halifax

Looking forward to seeing you in record-breaking numbers on the 12th.

Ben