[nSLUG] Looking for a DNS secondary partner

Eri Ramos Bastos bastos.eri at gmail.com
Fri May 1 09:06:16 ADT 2009

Hello,

I did some tests with DNS servers a while ago, mostly to compare
performance for recursion.
That was pretty interesting and the results were not what I expected
them to be. You may wish to consider other options after looking at
it.

It's in portuguese, but the google translation is not _that_ bad:

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&js=n&u=http%3A%2F%2Fgeek.linuxman.pro.br%2Fgeek%2Fbenchmark-de-servidores-dns-recursivos&sl=pt&tl=en

[]'s
Eri Ramos Bastos