[nSLUG] Inkjet refillers in Halifax?

Hatem Nassrat hnassrat at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 19:05:38 ADT 2009

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 09:46:48PM +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
> You might want to consider a laser. Even color lasers are reasonably
> priced, the cartridges never dry out...

Really, well then my printer is screwing me over. After ~ 2500 sheets it
said the ink ran out :( and it stopped printing.

> As a bonus they often handle networking themselves, no need to screw
> around with CUPS or anything, just plug them into your network.

I have an HP CP1215, which is advertised to only work on windows (but
the good people have created a foomatic driver for it). Anyways it
doesnt support networking :(.

--
Hatem Nassrat