[nSLUG] Server moving noon tomorrow

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Thu Jul 2 13:30:33 ADT 2009

Tomorrow at around noon we're moving the nSLUG server from AOL to its
new digs at TARA.  Thanks to Jamie, Paul and Rob for doing the move,
and of course to TARA itself for agreeing to host our server.

http://www.tara.ca/AboutUs/index.shtml

Everyone cross your fingers. The server (which hosts this mailing list,
our DNS server and our web site) should be back up again later tomorrow
afternoon.  Obviously, we'll try to keep the outage as brief
as possible.

Ben
 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
 \`'  Debian   http://www.debian.org    synrg at debian.org