[nSLUG] Firefox plugins stopped working

Doooh Head doooh_head at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 06:51:26 AST 2009

Has any noticed any problems with their Firefox plugins lately?
I tried to view some YouTube videos last night and my Flash player plugin wasn't working.  I tried to reinstall it and it said that it was already installed, but it wasn't working.  I ended up reinstalling one of the other available Flash plugins and it worked again.

Then this morning I noticed that my Sun Java browser plugin wasn't working.  I ended up installing one of the other available ones, again, and then it seemed to work.

Has anyone else noticed this?  If Firefox knows they exist, but for some reason aren't working, is there some way for me to re-enable them?

John A. Bowman