[nSLUG] More Free Stuff

Ian Campbell ian at slu.ms
Wed Jan 21 13:15:56 AST 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 02:48:39PM +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
> Free to a good home:
>
> Cisco 2621, fast ethernet router. 64MB ram. No covers on the rear
> slots, minor damage to the faceplate (one of three plastic tabs broke
> off in shipment.) 1u.
>
> Cisco 2924XL 24port 100mbit switch with gbit uplink module (I guess
> more specifically, WS-C2924M-XL, with WS-X2931-XL) 2u.
>
> AMD Duron 850/900 (I'm not sure which) PC in full tower case, with
> PSU, no hard drives, no ram.
>
> If you're interested, please shoot me (not the list) an email.

2621 has been picked up, and as I guess you all saw someone has
expressed interest in the 2924.

The PC is still available.

More free stuff:

HP Scanjet 2200c USB scanner. This is apparently supported by SANE,
although I haven't tested it.

Belkin 750VA UPS. Seems to work okay with NUT with the megatec_ups
driver.