[nSLUG] Next monthly meeting moved to Tues. Jan 13th

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Mon Jan 5 11:12:09 AST 2009

Just in case people missed it in the earlier thread on this topic, the
next monthly Halifax meeting of nSLUG will be held a week later than
usual:

Time:  Tuesday, Jan. 13th, 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Place: Just Us! Cafe, Spring Garden Rd., Halifax

Next month we'll return to our regular day, the first Tuesday of each
month.

The meeting format is informal chat.  If anyone would like to add to
that a brief presentation, please let us know.  If you haven't been out
to one of these before, consider joining us this month.  We'd be
pleased to see some new faces.

See you there!
Ben
 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca