[nSLUG] Local weather information...

David Potter dlpotter at eastlink.ca
Tue Feb 24 12:42:38 AST 2009

Thanks everyone.... I'm actually looking for the real time weather data
with the level of detail that

http://www.isleofwightweather.co.uk/

displays... and with the ability to actually see the small wind
shifts... a unit sending raw data from Georges Island would be
perfect... ;-)

I was almost hoping someone in this group knew someone who does IT for
the bridge commission.

Thanks again

David