[nSLUG] Guest speaker

Colin Conrad cmconrad79 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 19:25:02 AST 2009

Hello,

I am writing on behalf of the Dalhousie University OSUM
(http://studentdevelopers.ning.com/group/dalosum).

We are having an Linux "Infofest" on March 14th, 2009 from1PM to 4PM,
where by the general public could come out and hear why they should try
Linux instead of Windows.  This will be followed by an Installfest two
weeks later.

We would like someone from the NSLUG to come out and talk for an around
45 minutes on what version of Linux they are using and what advantages
it has over the commercial OSs out there.

The person who is willing to do so can e-mail me directly at:

cmconrad79 at gmail.com

Cheers,
Colin