[nSLUG] wrt54gl router

Daniel Morrison draker at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 16:56:50 AST 2009

2009/2/9 J. Paul Bissonnette <jpaulb at eastlink.ca>:
> I didn't know there was that many companies making routers.
> Probably go for the WRT54GL, unless I can find a wireless  router with 1 or
> 2 FXS for analog phones
> Linksys had one but as usual it is discontinued.

I am not aware of any wireless router with FXS ports that is also
fully supported by a third-party open Linux firmware.

Some come close: http://wiki.openwrt.org/OpenWrtDocs/Hardware/Linksys/AG310
(has been booted with OpenWRT, but "the switch and Sipura are not yet
supported").

Thomson TG790 has an FXS, runs Linux by default, and the firmware
sources are said to be available.

You may find this an interesting search:

http://www.google.ca/search?q=site%3Awiki.openwrt.org+fxs

-D.