[nSLUG] wrt54gl router

Daniel Enman microburn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 10:42:39 AST 2009

I've been running dd-wrt for awhile on my Linksys wrt54g v6 (or
something like that). It runs well, but like Eri said, since it's a
newer model, only the micro works. I've only had one problem, that seems
to be related to BitTorrent... whenever I try and download *anything*
off BitTorrent, the whole thing locks up. Followed the wiki and
everything, but nothing seemed to work. Not sure if it's a problem with
the router itself, or if I didn't config something right.

There is quite a few config options available on the dd-wrt, and it's a
very nice system, even the micro version. If you have some spare time,
and don't mind possibly junking your router, I'd say give it a try

Dan