[nSLUG] sata drive

Havea Notherpuff haveanotherpuff at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 07:22:51 AST 2009

You are probably right, I found one on ebay for 15 dollars comes with
a cable and free shipping, hope I got the right one, "3 SATA Serial
ATA + 1 IDE Ports PCI Controller Card VIA" , sounds and looks like the
right one> What do you think?

For fifteen bucks even if it is not the right one I can probably use
it for something  when I figure out if it is  right or wrong. Looks
like what I need though.

Thanks for all the input.