[nSLUG] Canceled meeting tonight due to weather

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Tue Feb 3 10:24:38 AST 2009

Just in case anyone planning to attend missed this in the other
thread, our meeting tonight is canceled.  Please get yourselves home
early and safely this evening before the city is too much of a mess.


We're postponing until Tuesday, Feb. 10th.


On Tue, 3 Feb 2009, Ben Armstrong wrote:

> Due to the nasty weather forecast for today, accompanied by a raft of
> school cancellations, I think it would be best if we canceled the
> meeting for today.  We could reconvene next Tuesday, Feb. 10th.  Sound
> good?  

More information about the nSLUG mailing list