[nSLUG] Canceled meeting tonight due to weather

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Tue Feb 3 10:24:38 AST 2009

Just in case anyone planning to attend missed this in the other
thread, our meeting tonight is canceled.  Please get yourselves home
early and safely this evening before the city is too much of a mess.

http://text.weatheroffice.gc.ca/warnings/report_e.html?ns1

We're postponing until Tuesday, Feb. 10th.

Ben