[nSLUG] Virtulization Solution/Environment

derek mahoney derekmahoe at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 22 15:29:02 AST 2009

Excellent. Thank you for the response. I am aware of Virtualbox but was unaware that it could run headless the research I did made me think it was strictly GUI based. I may give that a try.

Also the KVM option is a great option as well. There seem to be so many options out there and I am somewhat weary on some of the terminology that some of it can be confusing. First I am going to try an update my BIOS to see if there is a unlock feature for the VT flag.

Thanks again for the feedback.