[nSLUG] cat-like command

Dop Ganger nslug at fop.ns.ca
Mon Dec 21 09:03:26 AST 2009

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009, Brian Wood wrote:

> Also I'd like to find someone willing to give me an account
> on a big-endian machine.  I'm willing to give that person
> investments in Ebenezer Enterprises in exchange.

I'm looking to get rid of all my old sparc equipment (Classics, 1, 5, I
think a 10); if you're willing to come up to Clayton Park and cart away
15-20 boxes they're your's for the taking away and never bringing back. At
least 3 of them work, probably more if you take the time to reassemble all
the parts. There's also some odds and ends of supporting hardware like
tape drives, hard drives, etc. I also have a couple of HP PA Risc
workstations I can throw in for novelty value.

Cheers... Dop.