[nSLUG] Rise & Fall of the PDA

Joe Dunn me at joedunn.com
Wed Aug 26 14:19:46 ADT 2009

I don't think the PDA fell, I think it evolved. I can't imagine my life
without my iPhone now. Using VoodooPad on my Mac to sync to the VoodooPad
application on my iPhone I have all my notes/todo's all in 1 handy place.
With iCal/Exchange all my meetings are in 1 place. With MobileMe/Addressbook
all my contacts are synced and in place on my device. Handspring started the
evolution and its just continued from there.

Joe