[nSLUG] Rise & Fall of the PDA

David Potter dlpotter at eastlink.ca
Wed Aug 26 14:10:28 ADT 2009

I'm carrying a Palm Treo 700p (Telus) _and/or_ a Palm Treo 650p
(Bell/Aliant), both of which I keep synced with a {grimace} WinXP box.

Both phones do all the good Palm stuff __PLUS__ they use the infrared
port to communicate with the lockboxes realtors use to provide access to
property listings. The Palm software provided by GE/Supra works very
well, allows synchronization/authorization to take place on the road if
necessary.

David