[nSLUG] Reminder: Sept 1 meeting @ Just Us! Spring Garden, Halifax

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Wed Aug 26 14:02:21 ADT 2009

After the nSLUG server wouldn't come back up due to a failing fan,
we're back in action again (thanks, cron, for going over to give the
fan a flick so we could get back online :) ...

Just in time for me to remind you all about our monthly meeting:

What:  Monthly nSLUG general meeting
When:  Tuesday, September 1, 2009 @ 5:30 pm
Where: Just Us! Cafe, 5896 Spring Garden Rd., Halifax

So yeah, for those of you who haven't been out, what this is about
is bunch of us get together and chat about a wide range of things,
mostly Linux-oriented and with no particular agenda.  The people who
show up are a mixed bag: some programmers and sys admins who use Linux
at work, some who are just hobbyists or otherwise interested.  We
always find a lot of different things to talk about and it's always a
good time.  So try to get out next week!

Ben
p.s. About that server, yes, we have plans to replace it.  In
  the meantime it should run just fine (provided it doesn't need
  to be rebooted :)
 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
 \`'  Debian   http://www.debian.org    synrg at debian.org