[nSLUG] Your Editor not as good as mine

Hatem Nassrat hnassrat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 11:53:31 ADT 2009

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 01:15:26AM -0300, Daniel Morrison wrote:
> weary -> wary !

It seems I need the google-wave context sensitive spellchecker. Hoping
google wave has a vim keybindings mode, if not it would make a nice
project!

> I've never looked at the code. But he wrote emacs so that he could
> write gcc. He also wrote make. These programs not only changed, nay,

No disagreement. I was just making a playfull attack due to a video that
I heard about but am refusing to watch.

> PS: I am a diehard vim user, myself.

Since we're on the subject this may be intresting

    http://blog.objectmentor.com/articles/2009/08/14/vih

--
Hatem Nassrat