[nSLUG] Your Editor not as good as mine

Daniel Morrison draker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 01:15:26 ADT 2009

2009/8/13 Hatem Nassrat <hnassrat at gmail.com>:
> On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 10:54 PM, Michael Crawford <mdcrawford at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> So this Stallman character can write code eh! Hearing (descriptively) about
> his eating habbits while presenting has made me weary of his coding skills.

weary -> wary !

I've never looked at the code. But he wrote emacs so that he could
write gcc. He also wrote make. These programs not only changed, nay,
enabled the existence of virtually all modern free software, but they
continue to be developed, more than 20 years later. There's no way
this could have been possible if they were poorly written. They are
considered by many to be masterpieces.

-D.

PS: I am a diehard vim user, myself.
:wq