[nSLUG] Apache

Michael Sutherland mike at checkthisshitout.com
Thu Aug 6 22:20:25 ADT 2009

To add a bit more info to this, I'd check the following...

make sure selinux is disabled in /etc/selinux/config
SELINUX=disabled

check/disable your firewall via the terminal by running "setup", and
selecting "Firewall configuration" in the menu.

I'm assuming this is for a home LAN as I would recommend caution when
disabling firewalls and selinux on a host that is directly accessible
to the internet.

Regards,
Mike