[nSLUG] Open Source Desktop Apps

Mike.lifeguard mike.lifeguard at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 10:54:10 ADT 2009

David Potter wrote:
> When Carrie mentioned Corel I immediately thought 'legal department'
> because WordPerfect was usually the first choice in law offices.

Same here. WordPerfect is probably one of only two applications my dad
can use that I can't - the other one being their archive/search program
for all the documents in the firm. Unbelievably they're all in paper in
a physical archive as well as on the computer (three cheers for the
paperless office). Lawyers will never change :D

-Mike