[nSLUG] Looking for a DNS secondary partner

Daniel MacKay daniel at bonmot.ca
Thu Apr 30 13:03:34 ADT 2009

Hello,

As you all know, I have multiple multiple projects that I work on --
volunteer, non profit, save the planet, tree hugging, pinko (not so
much on the commie side at the moment but it could happen) etc --
and I am looking for a DNS partner who will become a secondary for
domains I host and in turn, we will secondary domains and reverses
that you would like us to. These domains are non-profits and project
domains.

I currently co-host a system -- a big iron Solaris box -- on a well
connected network. It's in downtown Halifax so geographic diversity
would have some value e.g. for power outages.

-dan