[nSLUG] Lexmark 3350 All-In-One-Printer

Daryl 7thson.clone at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 16:50:31 ADT 2009

Hi Sheldon

I had an X2250 and my parents have an X1150 and I haven't had much luck
getting either to work. I actually got rid of my x2250 and bought an HP
scanner and Epson printer.

According to Openprinting.org...

http://openprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=Lexmark-X3350

"Lexmark X3350 <http://www.lexmark.com/>
Color inkjet printer, max. 2400x1200 dpi, this is a Paperweight"

I hope she has a windows machine to use it with cause its not going to
work in linux.

Daryl