[nSLUG] Need to borrow: scsi enclosure

Daniel MacKay daniel at bonmot.ca
Sat Apr 4 09:13:45 ADT 2009

George:

> If you have disks it might be easier to find a 2nd system, but
> maybe it

I'm lazy, I don't want to build a new system this weekend. I just
wanna plug in some drives, tell ZFS to fix up whatever it sees wrong,
and get on with solar stuff and helping community organizations get
real stuff done.

Plus having my own E220R has a certain coolness value.  I get the
"You should move to a generic system" fairly often from another geek
friend. He drives 1970s muscle cars. You'd think he'd understand.