[nSLUG] Wireless Woes

Greg O'Brien gregmcal at eastlink.ca
Mon Sep 29 09:40:06 ADT 2008

I'm new to Linux so I don't know if the problem is the same, but in XP's
Zero Configuration Wireless, I have found you sometimes need to disable the
network authentication and if you check the connection properties they are
defaulting to key provided by Router instead of prompting you for the key.
This causes the card to sit and wait for the key until it times out.
I don't know if there is a similar problem with Linux (I have not run into
it).

Greg O'Brien