[nSLUG] iso9000

Havea Notherpuff haveanotherpuff at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 09:19:34 ADT 2008

That is perfect, no one has been able to find exactly what he ask for
in the assignment , so after awhile the teacher said all he really
wanted was to see if we had the ability to search the web so he gave
us something that was almost impossible to do, I think basically was
looking for was some kind of personal site that had info on the ISO's
and was made by an Electronics Engineer or Tech type person, but what
you have given me will be perfect, got lots of links and should keep
him happy.

Thanks