[nSLUG] anyone from Yarmouth on this list

Ron Dewar Ron.Dewar at ccns.nshealth.ca
Wed Sep 24 10:04:01 ADT 2008

with a cast like that, we should all come down to Y'mouth to one of
those meetings.

Ron Dewar
Epidemiologist
Surveillance and Epidemiology Unit
Cancer Care Nova Scotia
(902) 473-6057  (office)
(902) 473-4425  (fax)
>>> fidomail2002 at yahoo.ca 09/24/08 12:50 AM >>>
Err...hmmm.  How does one go about doing this sort of thing?  You give
everyone a location (ie restaurant, cafe, bar) with a google-maps link,
and a monthly time?  Are we expected to be able to sneak out some
laptops--or, god forbid, desktops--onto the restaurant tables?

What if they get cranky and insist the laptops disappear again?  You
should know that some of the more prevalent native character types
include coked-up fishermen, anti-geek luddites, bicycle crazies, village
idiots, 'mature' ex-fisher-wives trying to get the fishermen (see
previous) to fight over them and...maybe I should just stay home and
write a good book about them all?

--- On Mon, 9/22/08, Dennis d'Entremont <dennis.dentremont at gmail.com>