[nSLUG] anyone from Yarmouth on this list

Luke Gavel fidomail2002 at yahoo.ca
Wed Sep 24 00:50:54 ADT 2008

Err...hmmm.  How does one go about doing this sort of thing?  You give everyone a location (ie restaurant, cafe, bar) with a google-maps link, and a monthly time?  Are we expected to be able to sneak out some laptops--or, god forbid, desktops--onto the restaurant tables?

What if they get cranky and insist the laptops disappear again?  You should know that some of the more prevalent native character types include coked-up fishermen, anti-geek luddites, bicycle crazies, village idiots, 'mature' ex-fisher-wives trying to get the fishermen (see previous) to fight over them and...maybe I should just stay home and write a good book about them all?