[nSLUG] HRM Library and downloads

Daryl 7thson.clone at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 19:43:13 ADT 2008

ok, well it seems it installed but when trying to run it I get this

daryl at ubuntu:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/OverDrive Media Console$ ls
CDBurnWizard.chm      mfc71.dll                OverDrive Welcome.jpg
CDBurnWizard.exe      mfc71u.dll               OverDrive Welcome.wma
gdiplus.dll           msvcr71.dll              TransferWizard.chm
MediaConsole.chm      OMCDetect.dll            TransferWizard.exe
MediaConsoleEULA.rtf  OMCZuneDeviceHelper.dll
MediaConsole.exe      OverDrive.gif
daryl at ubuntu:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/OverDrive Media Console$ wine
MediaConsole.exe
err:module:import_dll Library WMVCore.DLL (which is needed by
L"C:\\Program Files\\OverDrive Media Console\\MediaConsole.exe") not found
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Program
Files\\OverDrive Media Console\\MediaConsole.exe" failed, status c0000135
daryl at ubuntu:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/OverDrive Media Console$

so looks to me like I need to install windows media player somehow as well