[nSLUG] HRM Library and downloads

Matt Chamberlain chamberlain2007 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 19:29:06 ADT 2008

Weird, something seems to be wrong with the wine drive.  If you read here:
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-users/2005-September/018821.html, it
says to remove the .wine directory your home, and run wine, it will
reinstall things.  That would have the downside of losing everything saved
there.

-Matt Chamberlain