[nSLUG] HRM Library and downloads

Daryl 7thson.clone at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 19:16:16 ADT 2008

Thanks Matt, that fixed part of the problem but now when I try to
install it using

wine msiexec ODMediaConsoleSetup.msi

My screen flashes twice, I get the WINE desktop showing for a second
then this message in the terminal

Warning: could not find DOS drive for current working directory
'/home/daryl/Downloads', starting in the Windows directory.
Usage:
Install a product:
msiexec {package|productcode} [property]
msiexec /i {package|productcode} [property]
msiexec /a package [property]
Repair an installation:
msiexec /f[p|o|e|d|c|a|u|m|s|v] {package|productcode}
Uninstall a product:
msiexec /x {package|productcode} [property]
Advertise a product:
msiexec /j[u|m] package [/t transform] [/g languageid]
msiexec {u|m} package [/t transform] [/g languageid]
Apply a patch:
msiexec /p patchpackage [property]
msiexec /p patchpackage /a package [property]
Modifiers for above operations:
msiexec /l[*][i|w|e|a|r|u|c|m|o|p|v|][+|!] logfile
msiexec /q{|n|b|r|f|n+|b+|b-}
Register a module:
msiexec /y module
Unregister a module:
msiexec /z module
Display usage and copyright:
msiexec {/h|/?}
NOTE: Product code on commandline unimplemented as of yet

Copyright 2004 Vincent B�ron
daryl at ubuntu:~/Downloads$

If I try wine ODMediaConsoleSetup.msi I get this

daryl at ubuntu:~/Downloads$ wine ODMediaConsoleSetup.msi
Warning: could not find DOS drive for current working directory
'/home/daryl/Downloads', starting in the Windows directory.
wine: could not load L"c:\\windows\\system32\\ODMediaConsoleSetup.msi":
Module not found
daryl at ubuntu:~/Downloads$

Any ideas? I should mention, I'm running Ubuntu 7.10 with wine-0.9.46