[nSLUG] HRM Library and downloads

Daryl 7thson.clone at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 18:33:25 ADT 2008

Hello

I'm just wondering if anyone here has been success in downloading either
an audio book or video from the HRM library site? I was delighted to
find out that I could download things however that quickly turned to
dismay when I found out that it requires the use of Overdrive Media
Console and it runs only on windows (even Mac users get left out on this
one). I tried downloading the file to see if it would run in WINE but
the file I get is only 137k when it says the file is supposed to be 3.94M.

Anyone got any ideas other then going to the library and physically
getting the cds?

Thanks

Daryl