[nSLUG] Measured wattage of atom system

Paul wes902 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 10:54:15 ADT 2008

TDP is measured in a lot of different ways. AMD/Intel never agreed and
the Core2 TDP is max consumption, Barcelona based processors use (ACP)
the average consumed power and said it was comparable to TDP.

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=525629
http://www.kltforums.net/index.php?showtopic=17027