[nSLUG] Measured wattage of atom system

Aaron Spanik a.spanik at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 16 19:10:09 ADT 2008

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:57:54 -0300
Jon <me at jonwatson.ca> wrote:

> George N. White III wrote:
> > On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 2:14 PM, D G Teed <donald.teed at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 1:58 PM, Daniel Morrison <draker at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> This is getting off topic,
>
> Dang...if only there was something like an nSLUG-talk group to take
> conversations like this too....<g>
>
> Jon

Your continued crusade to bring sanity to our backwoods corner of the
world is duly noted; perhaps someday we can be like Calgary or Toronto
or a truly civilized place with a truly civilized LUG.

For now, I'm enjoying reading the various viewpoints in this thread
that did actually start on a salient, somewhat Linux-related note.
To me, nsLUG is more about the people and the conversation and less
about compartmentalizing everything and putting it in its "proper
place".

/a

--
Aaron Spanik