[nSLUG] Measured wattage of atom system

Jason Kenney jdkenney at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 01:51:46 ADT 2008

So assuming you keep your systems on 24/7,

at the current (ie more now than in the past) cost of electricity,
10.67 cents/kW*hour

every 100W uses 25.6 cents of electricity a day.

You're saying that probably at the very most a quarter a day of
electricity was a significant factor in choosing what hardware you
used?

Really?!

Jason