[nSLUG] First monthly nSLUG meeting of 2008 a success

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Tue Sep 2 21:22:32 ADT 2008

Thanks, everyone who showed up to the first monthly meeting of nSLUG
for 2008: Kevin Hiltz, Neskie Manuel, William LaChance, Scott Cann and
myself. It was enjoyable being able to meet and chat about a wide
variety of mostly Linux-related topics. It was particularly fortunate
to be able to meet Neskie just before he leaves the province.  We wish
him well for his journey home.

We're going to follow this up with meetings on a regular basis at 5:30
on the first Tuesday of each month, meeting upstairs at Just Us! coffee
shop on Spring Garden Rd.  I realize the time and place might not be
ideal for everyone, but the important thing at this point is to get
regular meetings happening *at all*.  Once we're established, we'll see
if this needs to be adjusted to accommodate the group.

Hoping to see more of you out to the next meeting:

Tues., Oct. 7, 5:30 pm, Just Us! coffee, Spring Garden Rd., Halifax

Ben