[nSLUG] Meeting tomorrow at 5:30pm (Re: Organizing regular meetings)

William Lachance wrlach at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 00:04:00 ADT 2008

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 12:01 AM, Neskie Manuel <neskiem at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would be up to meeting at 5:30pm Tuesday, Sept. 2nd at Just Us.
> This would be my first and last NSLUG meeting if it happens.

Well, it seems like there's at least tepid interest in this, so I'll
let it be known that I'll be at Just Us Cafe (5896 Spring Garden Road,
Halifax, NS) tomorrow at 5:30pm. If anyone wants to join me and talk
about Linux, that would be great. If not, I'll just do some hacking
and enjoy a bit of fair trade brew.

How to find me:

I have a Dell Laptop with a Shins sticker on it. Here's a semi-recent
photo of me: http://flickr.com/photos/scjody/764975365/

Cheers,
--
William Lachance