[nSLUG] Unable to set desired DPI

Vikram Chhatre crypticlineage at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 19:21:55 ADT 2008

Daniel,

I do indeed have a specially configured Inspiron with 1440x900
resolution screen.  What I am trying to do is make the font size
smaller.  For example the font size in fluxbox menu is still pretty
large and I would like to fit more information on the screen.  Another
example is the font size in Xchat startup menu.  You know what, let me
grab some screenshots .

Okay, here we go:

1. http://160.129.141.112/crypticlineage/xchat.png
2. http://160.129.141.112/crypticlineage/fluxboxmenu.png

So, really my question should have been, can I make my fonts sizes
smaller than they are, or can I fit more information on the screen?

Thanks
Vikram