[nSLUG] Joomla work or training

Ian Bezanson irb at ianbezanson.ca
Thu Oct 9 18:33:18 ADT 2008

Try Gesso (http://www.gesso.ca/) or Nellum Technologies
(http://www.nellum.com/).  They do Joomla, Drupal, etc.  If you¹re not 100%
stuck on Joomla, look at Drupal (http://www.drupal.org/).  I¹ve been doing
module/site development with it for awhile now and [personally] find it far
superior to Joomla.

If you want to use Drupal, let me know, as my consulting company
(http://www.bezansonitsolutions.com/) can likely help.  But if it¹s
Joomla... one of the other mentioned companies can likely help you out.

Cheers,
--
Ian Bezanson
irb at ianbezanson.ca