[nSLUG] Joomla work or training

Aaron Russell arussell at ssrsb.ca
Thu Oct 9 16:10:43 ADT 2008

Hello

Does one know any Canadian business that does Joomla work or training?

Yes, I can find lots of Joomla books to buy but I am looking to make and create a more advanced Joomla website. I am looking to make  three tiers of content with password controlled access and editing rights.
Example: The homepage administrator to the main sections only administrator level and then to the subsections administrator level. While making the whole site as simple and intuitive as possible.

My thanks to any or all of your comments.
Aaron