[nSLUG] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Robb Corbett robb.corbett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 21:03:21 ADT 2008

Well, seeing as I was the one who wrongfully spammed' the entirety of NSLUG
I should throw my $0.02 in!

(When you register it asks to import contacts from an account - Gmail in my
case - and before I knew it *everybody* in my address book had been sent and
invitation... /everybody/!! Sorry for the ^unintentional^ spamming!)

Okay, now that's out of the way...

If you like, I could start an NSLUG group on LinkedIn and you could
> all join it. :-D

That is an excellent idea.

I'll join up too!

I am looking forward to increasing my network, mainly due to the fact that I
am currently in career transition and would like to get more established in
the local - read: Atlantic - IT/Computer Industry.

Alright then - over-and-out....

-R

Robb Corbett
robb<dot>corbett at gmail<dot>com