[nSLUG] IXP4xx and Kernel Scheduler

Eugene Cormier eugene.cormier at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 13:58:07 AST 2008

Jeff, the lower the number, the higher the priority

Eugene

On Tue, 2008-11-25 at 11:31 -0600, Van Roekel, Jeff wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I’m not able to change the priority of processes on my IXP425 based
> system.  To be more specific I can change the priority just fine but
> when I do, the higher or prioritized thread never gets rescheduled to
> yield the process to lower priority threads.

> Thanks,
>
> Jeff Van Roekel

*           Eugene Cormier             *
*          Acadia University           *
*        www.eugenecormier.com         *
*       eugene.cormier at gmail.com       *
*       DEN 152, (902) 585-1329        *
*    Classical Guitar, Guitar Class,   *
*    Guitar Ensemble, Prelim. Rud.     *