[nSLUG] Remote Desktop

Paul wes902 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 15:15:03 AST 2008

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 12:09 PM, Greg <gregmcal at eastlink.ca> wrote:
> This is an equivalent to UVNC, but the problem is creating a VPN across the
> internet without knowing the external IP or configuring the gateway/router

Hey Greg,

 I'm sure you have seen the UltraVNC: Single Click,
http://www.uvnc.com/addons/singleclick.html

 Have you tried using it (linux, just have a shell script that
accomplishes the same, xfer a vnc binary and call it with the proper
flags) with its RC4 encryption and bounce it to a 443 port on a set
host not running SSL you have. In theory it should have no issues
besides clients with proxies, etc.