[nSLUG] Remote Desktop

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 13:21:09 AST 2008

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 3:14 PM, Greg <gregmcal at eastlink.ca> wrote:

>  I am moving from Windows to Linux and I am looking for a remote support
> solution to replace the one I am currently using.

Hi, have you heard/looked at http://code.google.com/p/gitso/ ?
It requires router configuration on the person offering assistance, but the
person requesting remote support just needs to run the program and enter
your IP or domain name.

Might be a solution you can use.  Although the support request must come
from the other machine, you can't just remote control their machine.

Colin
(My first post to NSLUG, I am not in NS, but will visit next year so figured
I would join)